Wednesday, August 10, 2005

YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN TOMORROW�S FREE WALLET DOCTOR EZINE TELESEMINAR!

Hello everyone!

This is to remind you about the free �The Wallet Doctor� ezine teleseminar tomorrow on Thursday, August 11th at 9:00 PM EST. Just call 212-990-8000 and punch in your pin: 9275

If you call in on a cellular phone or have a lot of noise in the background make sure that you press *6 to mute your line.

Tomorrow�s focus will be on the stock market. Please think about any questions you may have. I am an expert in the area of personal finance and investing. I hold a Ph.D. in finance specializing in investment markets. Most importantly I have many years experience as an investor. Many people come to me for help after they have learned to invest incorrectly from a course sold to them from a crafty marketer who projects a �guru� investor image but teaches material that does not work. Learn from me first and you will know how to spot the fraudsters.

I am getting a lot of questions about 401(k) allocations and welcome any questions in that arena. To help you specifically in that regard I have created a blog for you called �Optimize Your 401(k)!� at:

http://optimize-your-401k.blogspot.com/

Your needs are important to me and you can help me, help you, by posting any specific questions you may have on the ezine blog �The Wallet Doctor Is In!� at:

http://thewalletdoctor.blogspot.com/

I look forward to personally meeting all of you on the phone call. This is an exciting time to be learning to manage your finances and invest in the stock market. There is an abundant wealth of opportunity out there for ALL of us if we just seek it out together!

Please join us on the call,

Dr. Scott Brown, Ph.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home