Tuesday, September 20, 2005

WalletDoctorBlog, I desperately need your feedback�

Dear WalletDoctorBlog;

I sincerely want to know what you want! I have worked very hard to study every investing strategy out there to help you become wealthy. I have also worked incredibly hard to persevere through a Ph.D. in finance to make sure that I know what I am talking about. I have been e-mailing you to get on my teleconferences where I discuss investing or interview other successful people. I have not been getting many people on my calls. I don�t understand why so I decided to just honestly ask you.

I also have not had many people showing interest in my Bulletproof Investing CD. Can you please tell me what you would like to see in my products? Do you want a lower price for the course? What would you feel would be a fair price for a course that will teach you how to retire securely? Do you want more telephone seminars? Do you want speakers in specific areas? What can I do for you?

Please let me know as I am here to serve you and help you become wealthier,

-Scott

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://walletdoctor.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=208&p=7490

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home