Tuesday, January 17, 2006

WalletDoctorBlog, with teary eyes he thanked me

Hi WalletDoctorBlog-

I have a close friend who just got out of his third
marriage. The thing is that each woman he
attracted into his life had the exact same kind of
defective negative thinking that led to large
financial losses, frustration, suffering for my friend.
Part way into the marriage he came to me and
confided that he desperately needed to get a divorce
and get out of the marriage.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

I was very concerned for my friend because he is a
very disciplined and organized person with a decorated
career in the military that included multiple tours
of Viet Nam. My friend who is one of the best
drivers, for instance, was having difficulties driving
coherently because he was so upset about his marital
circumstances.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

He came to me for financial advice and after I analyzed
the situation I told him that unfortunately the only thing he
could do was file for divorce. He warned me that his
third wife was very spiteful and was constantly trying to
provoke him into confrontation. She had already filed a
bogus spousal battery report at the local police station
that the judge threw out of court. He told me that she
was constantly in his face trying to provoke a reaction
from him so that she could have real grounds in divorce
court to clean him out of all of his hard earnings.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

I told my friend that the financial advice I had given him
was the simple part. I then gave him the key to the most
powerful force in the universe. I was skeptical because
I know that some people cannot follow this special advice
when I give it to them. I told my dear friend that the only
way he was going to (1) get out of the divorce financially
intact without a criminal record and (2) undo the
psychological cycle that kept drawing him back into the
same kind of relationship was to forgive his wife! That�s
right; the most powerful force in this universe is forgiveness.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

I told him that practicing forgiveness in his situation was
going to be tough. I told him that the first time he practiced
this that he may have to shut his eyes and focus on forgiving
her despite having clenched fists and intermittent swear
words due to the fear, anger, and frustration he would feel
toward her. I told him that in his mind he would know
if he had forgiven her (and himself) if he no longer felt that
either of them was in any way guilty of anything; if he saw
them both as completely innocent unconditionally.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

We parted that day and because I am so busy creating
awesome courses to help you progress as an investor that
simply I forgot about the conversation. The next time
I saw my friend when we were driving down the road I
noticed that my friends eyes were tearing up. I really
shuddered inside because I suspected that he had some
real bad news for me that involved jail time. What he
said next totally blew me away! He said, �Scott, I
cannot believe that in all of my seventy odd years of
age that I have never learned the power of practicing
simple forgiveness and even crazier I learned it from
someone less than two thirds my age!�

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

He went on to tell me that he had done exactly what I
had told him and that even though it was hard at first that
over time he noticed that he no longer had any hard
feelings towards his wife. He said that it was extremely
ironic that the more peaceful he became around his
wife the more suspicious and spiteful she became.
It didn�t matter though because he had made his mind
into a brick-house through forgiveness out of the thatch-hut
it had been before. It didn�t matter any longer how
much the, menacing looking, wolf huffed and puffed she just
could not sway him any longer because she was forgiven!

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

He has now come through the divorce and feels in his
mind that he will never be attracted into the destructive
relationships like his last three marriages. Not only has
he learned to manage his finances better but also his mind.
I don�t just teach you investing in my course. If I did I
would be ripping you off. I also point you down the
road to how to clean the fearful junk out of your mind
so that you feel more peaceful, happy, and here.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

If you are mad at someone causing you grief and want a
miracle then forgive them unconditionally to unwind your
mind and the situation. If you don�t know how to forgive
(most people don�t) don�t worry because I will give you
a vital tip in the next e-mail. Relax and enjoy your day
because you really are completely forgiven if you will
just accept it!

-Scott

Ps. If you think this message will help someone you
know dealing with a problem that forgiveness could
help please forward it to them from www.walletdoctor.com !

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://walletdoctor.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=208&p=7490&scope=all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home