Monday, January 30, 2006

Not a care in the world WalletDoctorBlog

Hello WalletDoctorBlog-

My wife and I are not super rich but we are
debt free. We became debt free because we
made it a part of our Definite Major Purpose
as a married couple. You will learn about
creating a Definite Major Purpose in your
life in an upcoming e-mail. A Definite Major
Purpose is really a positive affirmation on
steroids and it has the power to transform
your life over coming years.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

What I want you to understand is that I
never teach you some sort of theory I have
not already applied in my life. I am one of
the very few Ph.D. holding professors of
finance that actually �walks� then �talks.�
I became intrigued with wondering what it
would feel like to be completely debt free.
What would it feel like to have no mortgage?
Or at least so little mortgage balance that
with a few guaranteed fixed income debt
securities in place that effectively the mortgage
is paid off? What would it feel like to have no
car payments? What would it feel like to have
zero balances on all of your credit cards?
It is very important for you to close your eyes
right now and imagine this before you read on.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

Well, my wife and I achieved this state a few
years ago. There were a couple of things that
helped us out. First, when we got married
almost fifteen years ago we bought a modestly
priced condominium in an upscale San Juan
community here on the island of Puerto Rico.
I had moved to Puerto Rico because I hate the
cold and never have to wear long pants here
unless I have to. Because of this decision we
have enjoyed a relatively low monthly mortgage
payment. When we were able to save more we
started accelerating the mortgage payment
(I will try to remember to tell you how to do
this in an upcoming message but e-mail me
if I forget). Now the mortgage balance is just
a fraction of the original.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

How were we able to save money initially?
When our two car loans were finally paid off
we took the nearly $700.00 we had gotten
used to paying anyway and simply began
saving and investing it. We both have 15
year old cars now but we laugh all the way
to the bank. We laugh because people that
know what an upscale community we live
in think we should drive Mercedes Benz cars.
Furthermore when people make comments
like this to us it just tells us how low their
financial intelligence really is.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

This was a lot of money that we were suddenly
saving so we also opened Roth IRAs for
each of us and the rest is history. Over the
ensuing years since I learned how to buy
stock low in a very special way and that
monthly savings has just collected and
collected. We have so much money in our
savings and retirement strategy now that we
could easily pay off what is left on the mortgage
and buy new cars. In other words we are
some of the very few people you know who
really are debt free!!!

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

You may wonder what it feels like to be debt
free. I know I did. Well every morning when
up I get I work on what I want to NOT what
I have to. Part of the reason that I got a Ph.D.
in finance is that I am a natural born teacher;
it is just what I love to do. I get huge
satisfaction when people tell me I have taught
them things in finance they never would have
figured out or didn�t understand because they
were poorly taught before. Debt free has been
a key psychological shift I have noticed that both
my wife and I have experienced. We just
don�t worry about money like we used to.
This clear vision has given us the ability to
enjoy things other families just can�t that
are trying to pay off a large 30 year mortgage
and two fancy cars. Families that have high
income but no savings and investment plan
as they strive to keep up with the Jones�.
Take your first step right now to do what
I have already done. I can teach you how
if you go here now:

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

-Scott

Ps. Apply what I teach you in these e-mails
and your financial health WILL improve!

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://walletdoctor.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=208&p=7490&scope=all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home