Saturday, January 28, 2006

WalletDoctorBlog what the heck is Bluesman�s a$@^#!* money?

Hi WalletDoctorBlog-

One of my very most enjoyable friendships is
with a hard working Southern redneck that I
will call �Bluesman� to keep his identity
anonymous. As you all know I have extensive
experience as a real estate investor. During
my Ph.D. in finance I used my heightened
money sense to sniff out great deals to acquire
homes from people who had mismanaged
their finances. Basically, I would have them
give me the deed to their home and I made
their payments. I am such a stickler for good
financial management and that was the only
reason many of these people were able to later
buy another house because they did not have to
go into foreclosure. My timely payments pumped
up their cruddy FICO scores. I personally built up
their credit again. Don�t think I was running around
stealing houses it�s just that I never paid money for
any of them; I paid with my brain power.
Of course, I kept all of the equity in the
house plus any extra cash flow above the
cost of servicing the loan after I put
someone in the house on a rent to own basis.
This wasn�t the only flavor of deal I did but
it was my specialty.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

Anyway, as a graduate student I would
basically gypsy my way from house to
house in my rental portfolio during the five
years it took me to complete my Ph.D.
Yup, other graduate students were paying
rent and I was using a bevy of renters to
pay my lifestyle living in my nice houses
in nice neighborhoods; understanding high
finance the way I teach you is a great thing!

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

Well one day I moved into one of my larger
and nicer houses because it went vacant and
someone wanted to rent one of my other
houses I was living in. Well, the day I moved
in I was driving out and noticed my neighbor
straight across the street. I stopped and said,
�howdy new neighbor!� He stopped and
looked at me, smiled, and in a thick southern
accent said, �howdy back at yah, what�s your
handle?� His southern redneck accent is so
thick my Puerto Rican wife still to this day
cannot understand a word he says. She nods
and smiles like she understands when we all
go to dinner (or supper). I told him my name
and asked him his. He told me his name, told
me he used to be a blues musician and said,
�my friends call me, Bluesman!�

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

Well, �Bluesman� became about the only
bastion of sane thinking during the intensely
stressful period of my life when I was
completing my Ph.D. Due to circumstance
I had to do the entire Ph.D. temporarily
separated from my wife by circumstances
as she cared for her aging parents, so I could
get real mean and crazy around the department.
You can only imagine how many friends
I had as a graduate student; I still hadn�t
learned the secret technique to achieve true
forgiveness that I understand today so well.
I studied and worked on my dissertation 24/7
and I am not exaggerating because it was the
only way I was going to get back to my wife!

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

Bluesman would come over and invite me
out to the local Sushi bar when he was afraid
I might pop my cork from over work and go
on some psycho spree (yes a Ph.D. in finance
really is that difficult!). One day we were on
the way to the local Sushi bar and he stopped
at a nice house. He told me he had to clean
the pool. I was puzzled because I new Bluesman
was a highly successful plant technician making
a high salary as an employee a fortune 500
corporation. I said, �what are you doing this
for?� He said, �I am making my a$@^#!*
money!� �What the heck is a$@^#!*
money?�, I replied.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm
He told me that he started years ago
cleaning swimming pools to increase his
retirement savings and investing beyond
and above his 401(k). A lot of his clients
have homes in the middle-upper class range.
They have now idea that, when he drives
out in his pickup truck and hops out in
his leather Nascar fan jacket that, he lives
in just as nice a home as they do. He told
me that one day he was cleaning a pool and
overheard a man telling his son in a low
voice, as they were sitting poolside at an
umbrella-table watching Bluesman clean
the pool, that if the guy�s kid didn�t work
hard in school he would �end up cleaning
pools just like that a$@^#!* over there!�
Bluesman was very polite in collecting the
bill. He went on to tell me that he laughed
all the way to the bank because all these years
he had used his a$@^#!* money to invest in
commercial real estate his pool cleaning
clients never had the spare cash to buy as
they kept up with the Joneses.

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

Now that Bluesman is getting close to
retirement he subscribes to Overseas Living
Magazine because all those off-hours extra
a$@^#!* money that he earned has multiplied
many times over from appreciation and cash
flow off of his investment properties. Right
now he spends his vacation time shopping
around in Brazil for a vacation house to live
down on the beach during the cold months.
Just the cash flow off of his rental property
is enough to pay his lifestyle sipping cocktails
and staring up at the Southern Cross in the night
sky as the waves lap the beach gently and a fresh
breeze stirs the palm trees. I know that when
he retires he will be grinning as he thinks back
on those pretentious clients who treated him
like an idiot. He will be grinning because
they still won�t have made enough on their
investments to retire to the southern hemisphere.
You can take the first step to putting yourself
in the financial driver�s seat just as Bluesman
has go here now:

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

-Scott

Ps. I just found out about a potentially great
way to make your own a$@^#!* money in
the comfort off your house. I will tell you
more tomorrow but if you want to find out
now go here:

www.MyEbayTrip.com

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://walletdoctor.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=208&p=7490&scope=all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home