Sunday, January 29, 2006

WalletDoctorBlog here�s an a$@^#!* money opportunity

Hi WalletDoctorBlog-

I told you yesterday how my buddy Bluesman financed his successful investing strategy using what he call his a$@^#!* money he makes cleaning swimming pools. On Friday I was made aware of an opportunity to learn how to make money on e-bay AND enjoy a Caribbean cruise.

www.MyEbayTrip.com

I found out about this last minute so I have not had time to thoroughly check out the qualifications of the course instructors. Frankly, I don�t know them but I do know the promoter Michael Ruge who is a colleague in a group of internet marketers that I am a part of. I encourage you to conduct your own research and due diligence but it seems to me that even if the e-bay course doesn�t teach you anything you get to cruise around a bunch of tropical paradises. Sounds pretty win-win to me. Here is the link:

www.MyEbayTrip.com

Again, if you are just making ends meet financially and find it hard to have extra money to invest in the stock market long term then I strongly encourage you to actively seek a$@^#!* money opportunities that allow you to leverage your free time in such a way that you have fun and make the extra income you need to have the investment savings to become a successful stock investor. Every so often I will e-mail potential a$@^#!* money opportunities as I come across them. Go here now to check this one out,

www.MyEbayTrip.com

-Scott

Ps. once you make your a$@^#!* money you need to know where to invest it so make sure you get my course. Here is the link for my free CD that also gives you a special price on the course that won�t last for long:

http://www.walletdoctor.com/stockcd.htm

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://walletdoctor.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=208&p=7490&scope=all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home